What is my Fair Share?
Fair Share is a cost associated with operating the band program and covering expenses not provided through Katy ISD. Fair Share funds many aspects of our program and without it we would have to eliminate them. Some of the things provided include: marching show props and accessories, marching band “dot book,” portion of percussion and color guard instructors, uniform cleaning and alterations, transportation costs, camps, contest entry fees (non-UIL events), clinicians/supplemental instructors (techs), game snacks, administrative supplies, out-of-town marching contest charter bus…and more.
Fall Fair Share (ALL band members) $250 due in full by August 25, 2023. You may choose to pay in full or per the installment schedule listed below
- 1st Installment – $125 due July 29th
- 2nd Installment – $125 due August 25th
***Fair Share adjustment for families with more than 1 child in band:
If you have more than 1 student, please use this link to do a custom payment for your Fair Share.
- 1st child = full fall fair share of $250 (Installments – $125/$125)
- 2nd child = $200 (Installments – $100/$100)
- 3rd child = $150 (Installments – $75/$75)
- 4th child – $100 (Installments – $50/$50)